Cara Delevingne uses just a FLOWER to protect her as she vows to break d...





'It's still a taboo': Cara Delevingne uses just a FLOWER to protect her as she vows to break down boundaries about 'intimate parts' in Lady Garden

She is known for her outspoken nature and carefree attitude.

And Cara Delevingne , 25, has taken things to the next level - by discussing her intimate parts for a new Lady Garden Campaign to promote awareness of cervical cancer, alongside her sister Poppy.

The campaign, featured in GQ magazine , shows Cara stood in just white T-shirt with an arty flower design, with her act saying, 'There's a taboo surrounding vaginas that I want to get rid of .... It should not have to be so serious. '

Continuing, she said: 'It can be fun and easy to talk about. It should be. '

Chloe co-founded the campaign after finding pre-cancerous cells in her cervix herself - but even if her sibling was not involved, she would still want to be a part of it. .

'It's fun, but has a really important message which is very point for me - that girls and women should be liberated from social constraints which force us to try and fit into a mold.

She explained that she wanted women to be able to speak openly and bravely about vaginas and all the gynecological areas of a woman's body.

'It's a human right to know our bodies and we are so poorly educated. I hope to support the Lady Garden Campaign I will encourage women to be brave, get to know their own bodies and speak up!

The Suicide Squad continues to act, saying that the campaign was designed to help men also talk about the issue of cervical cancer.

'Particularly in the UK, there is so much shame about the areas of the body that are considered to be sexual. These areas are also organs organs and if we start treating them as such we can all help each other to live more open and connected lives.

Cara has been busy breaking other boundaries too; speaking to Net-a-Porter's Edit this week about her struggles with mental health.

She describes how she was often mistaken for a boy as a teenager, explaining: "If I wore the clothes that I liked, I would have thought that I was a boy. I hated it. Even though I looked like a boy and acted like a boy, I was not a boy. '

Describing her battle with depression, Cara said: 'I hated myself for being depressed, I hated feeling depressed, I hated feeling. I was very good at disassociating from emotion completely. '

Subscribe! Breaking News Daily -- https://goo.gl/lF4A1H
Like us on! Facebook -- http://goo.gl/iGqDR4

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Bella Hadid flashed out working tummy with pet ... as she praises Wag for feeding 5M shelter dogs

David Beckham is overcome with emotion as he is surprised by the son of Brooklyn during birthday celebrations.

'Hungover' Kendall Jenner wears huge ball gown while indulges in pancake...