Gigi Hadid flaunts her cleavage and svelte torso as she talks life in pu...



'I'm just doing my best': Gigi Hadid flaunts her cleavage and svelte torso as she talks life in public eye for Glamor's Women Of The Year issue



She's a wildly successful model who boasts millions of followers on social media.

And Gigi Hadid is well-aware of the influence she holds online - and is careful about how she wields it.

The 22-year-old, who has been named one of Glamor's Women of the Year , explained to the magazine how she uses her platform - and why she's no ordinary 'all American girl.'

'I want to be the person who always uses my platform to share what I'm passionate about, but it's also scary and something I've learned to be cautious about,' she told the magazine for their Women Of The Year issue.

Gigi has catapulted to fame since the beginning of a career in just as a child.

But the model says she's found she was quickly branded the 'all American' girl, even though she was coming from a multi-cultural background.

"When I started working in fashion, it was like," Gigi, the all-American. " I was very much that "girl next door," 'said Gigi,' but if you read my interviews, I always talk about my parents 'cultural backgrounds.'



Gigi's mother Yolanda Hadid hails from the Netherlands, while her father Mohamed Hadid is from Nazareth.

Life in the public eye means Gigi is bound to face some criticism.

'It's frustrating to see people.' 'I'm just doing my best as I move through life, sometimes dealing with relative hardships like everyone else.'

Gigi is just one of several women to be named by the magazine as Women Of The Year.

The model appears on her very own cover, which sees her giggling as she shows off her cleavage and toned torso in an unbuttoned silver jacket and matching trousers.

Nicole Kidman, Solange Knowles, Samantha Bee, Patty Jenkins, Maria Grazia Chiuri, Muzoon Almellehan, US Rep. Maxine Waters, astronaut Peggy Whitson, and 27 key facilitators of Women's March in Washington.

Nicole looked incredible in her sleek green dress as she appeared on her own cover of the magazine.

'I have seen that there is no limit to what women can achieve when given the opportunity,' she said.

Solange rocked an elaborate white gown with funky boots as she posed up a storm inside the issue.

In her interview, the singer recalled how she found support in her sister Beyonce and mother Tina after submitting her latest studio album, A Seat At The Table.

When I finally turned in a table, I had a pit in my stomach. It was just 72 hours before my release date.

'There was a lot of fear and emotion, pain and hurt and rage. My sister was there in New Orleans filming "Formation," we were there, the whole squad, and it was such a blessing. I truly believe that was the universe, because I was such a mess during the mastering process. '

Wonder Woman director Patty talks about her dedication to making 'beautiful' films - which means turning down projects that could be 'extremely lucrative'.


"I have passed on a lot of things that would have been extremely lucrative, because they were nothing else," Patty said.

'Even if it's an action movie, even if it's a thriller, I want to bring something beautiful into the world on some level that I believe in.'

Full Frontal host Samantha says it's the energy of the audience that really helps her on stage.

'I rely on the audience, and I feed off them,' she said. 'I do not walk into a room and slay.'



Subscribe! Breaking News Daily -- https://goo.gl/lF4A1H

Like us on! Facebook -- http://goo.gl/iGqDR4


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Bella Hadid flashed out working tummy with pet ... as she praises Wag for feeding 5M shelter dogs

David Beckham is overcome with emotion as he is surprised by the son of Brooklyn during birthday celebrations.

'Hungover' Kendall Jenner wears huge ball gown while indulges in pancake...